DELIVERY AND PICK UP OF STUDENTS
Start of School
- School begins at 7:45 am
- Breakfast is in the classroom beginning at 7:45 am
- Tardy Bell rings at 8:00 am
- Pre-K dismisses at 3:20 pm
- Kindergarten dismisses at 3:35 pm
Parent Drop-off and Pick-up
- The speed limit on campus is always 5 MPH.
- Please see the drop-off and pick-up map for specific class drop-off and pick-up locations.
- We ask that you bring your child to school no earlier than 7:30 am daily.
- Breakfast in the cafeteria begins at 7:30 am
- As you pull up to the parent drop-off/pick-up lane, with your parent pick-up card hanging from the rearview mirror, school personnel will get your child out of your car in the morning and place him/her your car in the afternoon.
- Please do not arrive at drop-off or pick-up early. The line will move along much more quickly if each grade level comes at the assigned time.
- If you are picking up children from Pre-K and Kindergarten students, please go through Pre-K pick-up first or make arrangements to pick Pre-K student up with Kindergarten student in Kindergarten pick-up line.
- For safety purposes no cars are to be parked in the front of the school for parent pick up before 3:15 pm daily. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, the safety of your children is our primary concern.
Children Leaving During School Hours
- If a student needs to be picked up early or if there is a change in the way your child is sent home, the parent or guardian must notify the school. Otherwise, your child will be sent home the usual way.
- To insure the safety of your children, students will only be released to an adult with a valid driver’s license, state ID, or other government ID. The adult must be the parent, guardian, or be designated as an authorized adult on the student’s emergency list.
- If you need to pick your child up from school during the day, come in to the front of the school and we will get your child from his/her classroom. You must show your ID in order for your child to be released to you.