DELIVERY AND PICK UP OF STUDENTS
Start of School
- School begins at 7:45 am
- Breakfast is in the classroom beginning at 7:45 am
- Tardy Bell rings at 8:00 am
- Pre-K dismisses at 3:20 pm
- Kindergarten dismisses at 3:35 pm
Parent Drop-off and Pick-up
- The speed limit on campus is always 5 MPH.
- Please see the drop-off and pick-up map for specific class drop-off and pick-up locations.
- We ask that you bring your child to school no earlier than 7:40 am daily. Breakfast in the classroom begins at 7:45 am
- As you pull up to the Parent Drop-Off/Pick-up Lane, with your parent pick up card hanging from the rearview mirror, school personnel will get your child out of your car in the morning and place him/her your car in the afternoon.
- Please do not arrive at drop-off or pick-up early. The line will move along much more quickly if each grade level comes at the assigned time.
- If you are picking up children from Pre-K and Kindergarten we ask that you circle the Parent Pick-up line so that other cars may still enter and exit in a safe manner.
- For safety purposes no cars are to be parked in the front of the school for parent pick up before 3:15 pm for Pre-K & 3:30 pm for Kindergarten. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, the safety of your children is our primary concern Children Leaving During School Hours
- If a student needs to be picked up early or if there is a change in the way your child is sent home, the parent or guardian must notify the school. Otherwise, your child will be sent home the usual way.
- To insure the safety of your children, students will only be released to an adult with a valid driver’s license, State ID, or other government ID. The adult must be parent, guardian, or designated as an authorized adult on the student emergency list.
- If you need to pick your child up from school during the day, call the office and we will bring your child to the door. You must show your ID in order for your child to be released to you.