DELIVERY AND PICK UP OF STUDENTS
Start of School
- School begins at 7:45 am
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 -8:00 am
- Students choosing not to have breakfast at school are encouraged to arrive at 7:45am
- Morning Music begins at 7:45 am
- Tardy Bell rings at 8:00 am
- Pre-K dismisses at 3:00 pm
- Kindergarten dismisses at 3:15 pm
Parent Drop-off and Pick-up
- The speed limit on campus is always 5 MPH.
- Parents who are dropping students off in the morning should use parent drop-off lane located at the back of the school. Do not park in this area to bring your child into school, as this will slow the flow of traffic for other parents who are dropping students off. If you must come into the building, please park in the designated parking lot in the front of the school and walk your child in.
- We ask that you bring your child to school between 7:30 am and 7:45 am if he/she is eating breakfast at school. If not, your child does not need to be dropped off at school until 7:45 for morning music.
- Pre-K afternoon parent pick-up will be in the back and east side of building. Kindergarten students will be dismissed in the front of the school.
- As you pull up to the Parent Pick-up Lane, with your parent pick up card hanging from the rearview mirror, school personnel will call for your child and escort them to your car.
- If you do not have your parent pick up card displayed a team member will ask you to drive around and park in the parking lot. You will then come to the front office with a photo ID and then your child will be released to you. This process maximizes your child’s safety.
- We suggest arriving at Parent Pick-up at the designated dismissal time (not early). This way you will not have to wait in lengthy lines for your child(ren).
- If you are picking up children from Pre-K and Kindergarten we ask that you circle the Parent Pick-up line so that other cars may still enter and exit in a safe manner.
- For safety purposes no cars are to be parked in the front of the school for parent pick up before 2:50 pm. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, the safety of your children is our primary concern.
- Parents who are picking up students in the afternoon before dismissal may park in the school parking lot and come into the building to sign students out. Lanes must be kept open for emergency vehicles, so please do not double park. Parents must always escort their children to and from parked vehicles.
- Please do not get out of your car in morning drop-off lines or afternoon pick-up lines.
- Parents are not to use the Bus Ramp area to drop-off or pick-up their children.
Children Leaving During School Hours
- If a student needs to be picked up early or if there is a change in the way your child is sent home, the parent or guardian must notify the school. Otherwise, your child will be sent home the usual way.
- To insure the safety of your children, students will only be released to an adult with a valid driver’s license, State ID, or other government ID. The adult must be parent, guardian, or designated as an authorized adult on the student emergency list.
- If you need to pick your child up from school during the day you will need to come to the front office and your child will be called to the office.