PIONEER ELEMENTARY GRADING POLICIES
As Established by the Pioneer Campus Improvement Team, May 2007
Pre-Kindergarten Grading Policies
- Letter grades are not given in Pre-Kindergarten.
- The student will receive 3 report cards throughout the year and 3 CIRCLE Progress Monitoring Reports throughout the year.
- The timeline for reporting this data will follow a six week reporting period similiar to district established gradeing reports.
Kindergarten Grading Policies
- Letter grades are not given in Kindergarten. The student will receive SD (Still Developing) or D (Developed).
- SD—the student is in the process of mastering a particular skill.
- D—the student has consistently demonstrated mastery of the skill.
- Skills are assessed for mastery only in unshaded areas of the report card. Each six weeks is recorded in a different color.