PIONEER ELEMENTARY GRADING POLICIES
As Established by the Pioneer Campus Improvement Team, May 2007
Pre-Kindergarten Grading Policies
- Letter grades are not given in Pre-Kindergarten.
- The student will receive 3 report cards throughout the year and 3 CIRCLE Progress Monitoring Reports throughout the year.
- The timeline for reporting this data will follow a six week reporting period similiar to district established gradeing reports.
Kindergarten Grading Policies
- Letter grades are not given in Kindergarten. The student will recieve performance standard updates each six weeks.
- 4 – Exhibits understanding beyond grade level expectations
- 3 – Exhibits understanding at grade level expectation
- 2 – Progress being made toward grade level expectation
- 1 – Area of Concern
- x – Not assessed or taught during the grading period.
- Skills are assessed for mastery only in unshaded areas of the report card. Each six weeks is recorded in a different color.